Lighthouse Christian Books
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Upcoming Events
- Our Blog
- Our Current Catalogs
- Exclusively at The Lighthouse
- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Advent & Christmas
- Bible Study & Small Group
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Dove Awards Nominee
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for Him
- Keep Kids Safe Online
- Lifeway Resources
- Ministry Appreciation
- Wedding & Marriage
Pathways Leader Kit includes a Bible Study Book, two DVDs with 20-minute video sessions, and the trade book on which the Bible study is based. The DVDs contain a promotional video and six teaching sessions featuring author Tony Evans. The Kit also includes codes for access to digital video downloads and additional resources through Wordsearch Bible.
God has a purpose for your life, and He uses every action and event that occurs in it to make that purpose a reality. The biblical account of Esther appears to be a series of coincidences strung together that deliver the Jews from certain death. However, God selected Esther for a particular purpose at a particular time in the history of His chosen people.
In this six-week Bible study, you'll discover your pathway to purpose as you learn and apply principles of God's providence. You'll learn to recognize the power of God's providence in the midst of your personal pain, fear, gain, loss, and love. In addition, you'll be awed by the very personal nature of God as He guides humanity, leading each of us with His intended purpose for our lives.
1. The Security of Sovereignty
2. Mile Markers
3. Ownership versus Management
4. Fasting and Prayer
5. Keep Going
6. Divine Reversals
- One Bible Study Book
- Two DVDs with a promotional video and six 20-minute video teaching sessions featuring author Tony Evans
- Code for access to additional leader resources available from Wordsearch Bible online platform
- Code for access to digital video downloads
- The trade book on which the Bible study is based
- Video teaching sessions featuring author Tony Evans
- Six small-group sessions
- Session video previews from Tony Evans
- Personal-study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
- Promotional video
- Available digital formats
- Learn how to locate God in the midst of what feels like His absence.
- Explore ways to trust God along the dark pathways of life.
- Position yourself on God's pathway of purpose for your life.
- Recognize that God uses every action and event that occurs in life to make His purpose a reality.
- Examine the story of Esther and understand her call to a particular purpose at a particular time in the history of God's chosen people.
- Allow the truth of God's Word to show you the power of providence in the midst of your personal pain, fear, gain, loss, and love.
- Be awed by the very personal nature of God as He guides humanity, leading each of us with His intended purpose for our lives.
More Product Information
- Publisher: Lifeway Church Resources
- ISBN: 146279680X
- ISBN-13: 9781462796809
- SKU: 9781462796809
- Release Date: January 2, 2019
- Language: English
- Binding: Other