- About Us
- Contact Us
- Upcoming Events
- Our Blog
- Our Current Catalogs
- Exclusively at The Lighthouse
- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Bible Study & Small Group
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
- Christian Book Award Nominees
- Dove Awards Winners
- Mother's Day
- Father's Day
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for Him
- Graduation Day
- Greeting Cards
- Lifeway Resources
- Resources for Love & Hope
- Wedding & Marriage
What is God saying through your dreams?
Your dreams are a unique opportunity to hear from Heaven. While you sleep, daily distractions are absent, creating a space for God to speak.
In the night, God intertwines Heavenly messages and details from your life into a meaningful, storied tapestry. These divinely woven dreams may offer wisdom, bestow comfort, or inspire courage.
The Beginner's Guide to Dream Interpretation will show you how to:
- Interpret your dreams using Scripture and the Holy Spirit's guidance, even when dreams are embarrassing or frightening.
- Capture your dreams in a dream journal.
- Expand your creative ability by learning to 'catch' Heavenly treasure from dreams.
- Understand the meanings behind nightmares.
- Learn what to do when you experience D j Vu.
- Discover your own personal code language with God.
More Product Information
- Publisher: Destiny Image Incorporated
- ISBN: 0768419581
- ISBN-13: 9780768419580
- SKU: 9780768419580
- Release Date: March 19, 2019
- Pages: 160
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Height: 0.50 inches
- Width: 6.90 inches
- Length: 9.90 inches
- Weight: 1.05 pounds
About the Author
Stephanie Schureman has been in ministry almost all her life participating and leading various ministries, and works as a conference speaker, missionary and author.
Stephanie is ordained under a local ministry, Golden Community Faith in Action, nationally under Shalom Bible College and internationally covered under End Time Handmaidens Missions Organization. She has held ministry credentials with the Assemblies of God, holds a Graduate Diploma of Theology from Beacon University and has done pastoral work in three churches over the past 30+ years. Stephanie began Dwelling Place Bookstore in 2007 and Dwelling Place Ministries in 2010, which leads several regional conferences a year in the Denver area, with national and international speakers. The intent of the conferences is to give believers practical tools in ministry. She leads "Fire Camps", working to equip children, youth and adults in ministry gifts including; Hearing the voice of Jesus, Healing, Dreams and interpretation and prophetic creativity. Stephanie travels domestically and internationally speaking and teaching.
The goal of Stephanie’s ministry is to see this generation firm in their faith, committed to and passionate for Jesus, moving in signs and wonders and to be prepared to lead and influence their culture as well as the nations.
Stephanie is a home schooling mother of 6 children, blessed with 5 grandchildren and the wife of Cris for over 30 years. They reside in Golden, Colorado.